Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What do you want to no?

It has been way too long since I have posted on the blog. Life gets in the way, your schedule gets crazy and you find you barely have enough time to shower or eat most days. We’ve all been there. But my goal is to change that and become invested in my blog posts again. I want to find out what everyone is interested in me writing about and what I can do to help people achieve their goals. This blog isn’t for me; it’s to help people learn the best ways to achieve a healthier lifestyle and reach that “ideal” body they’re looking for. I feel that helping others will allow me to gain confidence in the knowledge I have and help me become a better teacher. I always feel that the best way to become a master at something is to teach other people what you know while also learning from their obstacles and challenges they have faced.
I could write all day about what to eat and when to eat it, or how to lift and exercise, but those are all aimed towards myself because I no what my goals are and what works for me. But I want to find out what your goals are and what  has worked for you and what has not worked for you. Some people need more strict diets than others due to food allergies/sensitivities or a personal goal. I want to hear your questions and problems you find yourself facing daily and help you find the best ways to overcome them. My goal is to make this an interactive blog where I answer your questions to the best of my ability and point you in the right direction to do your own research! So any questions you have, leave them in the comments below and I will either respond back or even make a whole blog post about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment